Working alongside the Internal Sales Manager you will be working with a targeted database of suspect and prospect records, looking to target new accounts actively assisting your external Account Director in seeking out all business opportunities by booking meetings – targeted on making 7 to 10 prospect appointments a week for the Account Director.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a flexible approach to work, able to work under pressure and use own initiative with a proactive approach for day to day tasks. You will be of strong character and personality, be familiar with using Salesforce and able to use LinkedIn for the purpose of identifying and building both contact and company information with the ability to profile and understand business structures. Most importantly have the focus on moving the business forward at all times.
- Generate qualified new business appointments, against set targets and make available to the sales team the information for each appointment
- Assist the sales team in managing diaries
- Maintain relationships and nurture prospects until they are ready to be passed to the Account Director
- Gather information regarding prospects business and current telemarketing / marketing activity
- Provide post appointment support when required
- Where necessary, assist in operational campaigns
Basic Salary : £16,000 -£18000 pa depending upon experience.
Bonus structure applies